You know you want to start a blog, but now what?
Everything you've read online is gibberish and you just wish someone you trust, could SHOW you the way, in a clear... simple... process.
Well here it is, and to say that I'm excited to help you get there... is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
OUTLINE OF THIS COURSE AND WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The Blog Blueprint - An understanding of how a blog works and operates.
- A guide on selecting and securing the perfect domain name for your blog.
- Logo creation process and design resources for beginners.
- Explanation of why Wordpress.org is recommended and tour of the behind-the-scenes of my blog, Fantabulosity.
- My recommended hosting companies and the hosts to stay away from, along with how to buy your hosting and installing Wordpress.
- A step-by-step tutorial of how to connect and point the hosting company to your domain, that is required to make your blog visible online!
- Wordpress walk-through and basic blog post creation how-to, to publishing your very first blog post for all the world to see!
Plus... worksheets along the way to assist and take notes!
Why I understand and can help you:
- I started a blog from scratch and have helped many others start theirs too!
- I start another blog right along with you in this course, so you can SEE by example, how to start yours, rather than just read how!
- I'm busy, just like you, so I understand wanting to learn something QUICKLY!
- I've grown my own blog to a place where it can financially support my family.
- I'm obsessed with learning new and updated strategies on blogging so I stay on top of what's working and what's not.
- I believe I was put on this earth to love on and help people with something they want out of life.
Who this course is for:
The gal (or guy):
- looking to start a blog, but wants to start on the RIGHT foot for a better chance at successfully launching!
- who wants to start ANY type of blog (food, lifestyle, business, finance, family, hobby, fashion, and more) to make an extra income, grow their business or just to have a creative outlet!
- who is serious about starting and is ready to have a LIVE and ACTIVE blog after completing this course.
Who this course is NOT for:
- Someone who has already started a blog.
- Those who are looking to grow a blog. (That course is coming SOON!) ;)
I’m a true creative at heart, and I make it a mission to follow my passion wherever it takes me, whether it’s the Target dollar bin for goodies, on vacation with my family, or the kitchen for my 3rd cup of light-roast coffee and splash of seasonal creamer.
My family takes up the biggest chunk of my heart, but my lifestyle blog (and business), Fantabulosity, is a close 2nd! To be able to say that I get to do what I love as a "job" AND that I get to work in my pj's if I want... is something I still pinch myself over, daily.
I can't wait to help YOU accomplish your blogging goals, so you can pinch yourself soon too! ;)